Floriculture At A Glance by Desh Raj is a content-rich, competitive book, written for different agricultural competition exams. In this post, you will know about the price, importance in different agricultural competition exams and contents of the book.
|1.||Introduction: Floriculture At A Glance|
|2.||Importance in Different Agricultural Competition Exams|
|3.||Components of The Book|
|4.||Author’s Opinion (post’s author) About The Book|
|5.||Frequently Asked Questions|
1. Introduction: Floriculture At A Glance
|TYPE||Descriptive text book with multiple choice questions.|
|WRITTEN BY||Desh Raj|
|WRITTEN FOR||UG, PG and Ph.D. and Other Agricultural Competition Exams. Although, anyone can gain knowledge by reading this book.|
2. Importance in Different Agricultural Competition Exams
CET for PG and PhD: It is specific for PG degree program ‘Floriculture and Landscape Gardening’. It can cover more than the 70% questions asked in the exam.
REHO, RAEO, SADO, SHDO
These are state-government-examinations. Students can find answer of more than the 80% questions asked in these examinations.
It is also a very good competitive book for all other agricultural competition exams those syllabus include contents from floriculture.
3. Contents of The Book
This book contains all important topics from floriculture. It is a content rich book Contents are have been described in very effective manner.
The list of contents of the Book
- About Indian Floriculture Industry.
- About Global Floriculture Industry.
- Gardening: History, Types etc.
- Ornamental Horticulture.
- Ornamental Plant/Trees.
- Ornamental Shrubs.
- Ornamental Climbers, Shrubs, Bulbous Plants.
- About Cut Flower.
- About Loose Flowers.
- About Cut Greens.
- About Dried Ornamental.
- Protected Cultivation.
- Post Harvest Technology of Flower Crops.
- About Perfumery.
- About Bonsai.
- About Flower Arrangement.
- Landscape Gardening.
- Lawn and Lawn Management.
- Water Garden.
- Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
- Various topics.
4. Author’s Opinion (post’s author) About The Book
This book is very good. At given price it is best. The book has been prepared by the author considering important agricultural exams. It is very good for different entrance examinations like CET for UG, PG and PHD, BHU, JRF, SRF etc.
5. Frequently Asked Questions
Question 01. Can I prefer it for a non-agricultural competition exam?
Answer: Yes, according to syllabus.
Question 02. What are other books for floriculture?
Answer: Other books for floriculture are as follows:
Question 03: Do I need coaching classes after buying this book?
Answer: No, there is no need of coaching after purchasing this book. Please study deeply. Although, you can join a coaching centre for group preparation.
Recommendation From Author
Why am I recommending this book?
I have appeared for many agricultural competition exams. I preferred this over many books. I have cleared NET, CET, Bank AFO etc. I found this book very useful. This is a very good book.
Disclaimer: This a review post. We haven’t published any copyrighted materials.
- Senior Horticulture Development Officer (SHDO): Eligibility Criteria, Work and Duty
- Assistant Director Of Horticulture (ADH): Eligibility Criteria, Work and Salary
- JRF Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- Shakambhari Yojna: शाकम्भरी योजना
- Locally Available Summer Flowering Perennials