Image: Mushroom Diseases
Mushroom diseases are very harmful to various species of mushroom. The two common problems in mushroom are 1. Pinhead drying of mushroom and, 2. Pinhead rotting mushroom. These are common in all mushroom growing farms.
The rotting can be appear at the any stage of mushroom production. While the pinhead drying appears after few days of the emergence of pinhead.
In this post we will see images of pinhead drying of oyster mushroom and the images of pinhead rotting of paddy straw mushroom (paira mushroom, पैरा मशरूम).
General Information: Mushroom Diseases
|Mushroom Diseases||Possible Cause of The Problem|
|Pinhead Drying||Direct sunlight, low temperature|
|Pinhead Rotting||Chilling injury, some species of fungus|
|Pinhead Rotting in Oyster mushroom||Fungus (Diehliomyces microsporus)|
|Roting in Paddy Straw Mushroom||Fungus (Verticillium fungicola)|
|MANAGEMENT||Benomyl and Carbendazim|
|(1). Images of Pinhead Head Drying|
|(2). mages of Pinhead Rotting|
1. Images of Pinhead Head Drying
2. Images of Pinhead Rotting
Last Updated: 31-03-2021
- Plant-crops Physiological Disorders Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- Assistant Veterinary Field Officer: AVFO Work and Salary
- What is Mrig Bahar in Guava?
- What is Ambe Bahar in Guava?
- RAWE Programme, Certificate and Job